- Company/Organization Name
- Your Message *
Consent for the Handling of Personal Information.
- ■ Name of the Operator:
- modelcase, Inc. (hereafter “the Company”)
- ■ Name or the Title, Affiliation and Contact Details of the Personal Information Administrator
- Mr. Masaki Kawamura, modelcase, Inc.; Tel: 03-5369-1035
- ■ Use of Personal Information
- Personal information you submit will be used for the purpose of contacting you regarding this inquiry.
- ■ Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The personal information acquired will not be disclosed or provided to a third party excluding circumstances where applicants themselves have given their consent or when required under the law.
- ■ Handling of Personal Information by Outsourced Contractors
- The personal information acquired, in whole or in part, will not be handled by any third parties.
- ■ Disclosure of Personal Information and Inquiries:
- The Company shall, in response to the request made personally by the applicable persons, for the notification, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion/termination of the use of, or the erasure, and discontinuation of the provision to third parties of such personal information under the Company's possession.
Information regarding the contact details to handle your disclosure, please refer to the following section: "Inquiries".
- ■ Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
- You may decide whether or not to provide your personal information at your sole discretion. However, we may not be able to contact you if you choose not to provide us with the required personal information.
- ■ Acquisition of Personal Information in Unidentifiable Form
- (1) In order to provide more useful services to its users through more convenient features and to gather statistical information on the pages viewed, the Company utilizes a technology called Cookies in some of its Web pages. The information stored in Cookies shall not be used by linking to your personal information for the aforementioned purposes. Additionally, the information stored in Cookies alone cannot identify users individually.
(2) Users themselves can change the browser settings to reject the receipt of Cookies, and activate warning prompts when such Cookies are received. Configuration of Cookies may vary depending on the browser. For details, please consult with the "Help" menu on your browser.
(3) Please note that, in the event that you have rejected all Cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services.
- ■ Safe Administration Measures for the Protection of Personal Information
- The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent and rectify the leakage, loss and destruction of personal information acquired, and/or to safely administer such personal information.
This website is protected by the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption method.
- ■ Inquiries
- modelcase, Inc.
For complaints or concerns regarding the Company's protection of personal information, please contact: Mr. Masaki Kawamura
Room 201: Dai-20 Sky Bldg., 5-4-9, Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051
Tel: 03-5369-1035; Fax: 03-5369-1036
Service Hours: 10:00-17:00 (excluding Saturdays & Sundays, holidays, year- end and New Year holidays)